Work From Home
Work for Walgreens as a Virtual Call Center Specialist
Interact with pharmacy customers without being exposed to their illnesses.
Walgreens is hiring a remote call center specialist to take inbound calls from — and place outbound calls to — patients, doctor’s offices, retail customers and third-party providers. You’ll answer callers’ questions and resolve their problems or direct them to the right senior-level staff who can.
The full-time position is available in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Call Center Specialist at Walgreens
- Handling inbound and outbound calls with patients, customers, physician offices, third-party providers and others, resolving general questions and problems.
- Escalating complex questions and problems to senior-level staff.
- Documenting all interactions and actions taken from calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer and search engine skills and intermediate-level keyboarding skills.
- High-speed internet and a landline phone.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in retail or health care (preferred).
- At least one year of customer service experience in a call center environment (preferred).
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage after 31 days of employment.
- Paid time off and paid holidays after six months of employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid parental leave after six months of employment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job