Work From Home
Earn Up to $14/Hour Plus Benefits as a Call Center Specialist for Walgreens
Love to talk on the phone? You could earn $13 per hour — the pay goes to $14 per hour after 90 days — as a call center specialist at Walgreens.
This position is available anywhere in the U.S. except for the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York and Washington. It’s also unavailable in Chicago, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico.
You must be at least 18 and have a high school diploma or GED. You’ll also need high speed Internet and a landline phone.
In this role, you will respond to routine customer and physician inquiries. You will log and track these questions, check the status of items and refer unresolved issues to other departments.
Call Center Specialist at Walgreens
Responding to and resolving customer and physician concerns.
- Logging and tracking inquiries.
- Referring and escalating issues as needed.
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls and responding in a caring manner.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 words per minute).
- Basic search engine skills.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A private working space with an active home phone line (no cell or VOIP) and high-speed internet connection (no DSL or Satellite).
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental and prescription coverage.
- 401(k) with employer match up to 4%.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.