Work From Home
Work for Walgreens as a Virtual Call Center Specialist
Interact with pharmacy customers without being exposed to their illnesses.
Walgreens is hiring a remote customer service specialist to take inbound calls from — and place outbound calls to — patients, doctor’s offices, retail customers and third-party providers. You’ll answer callers’ questions and resolve their problems or direct them to the right senior-level staff who can.
This full-time position pays $11 per hour.
Call Center Specialist at Walgreens
- Handling inbound and outbound calls with patients, customers, physician offices, third-party providers and others, resolving general questions and problems.
- Escalating complex questions and problems to senior-level staff.
- Documenting all interactions and actions taken from calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer and search engine skills and intermediate-level keyboarding skills.
- High-speed internet and a landline phone.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in retail or healthcare is preferred.
- At least one year of customer service experience in a call center environment is preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage after 31 days of employment.
- Paid time off and paid holidays after six months of employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid parental leave after six months of employment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job