Work From Home
Work From Anywhere in the U.S. and Get Benefits With This Tech Support Job
Do you have customer service skills and a knack for technology? Leadfeeder, a global software as a service startup based in Helsinki, Finland, is looking for a customer support specialist to join its remote team.
Leadfeeder tracks visitors to website and helps salespeople and marketers generate more leads. The customer support specialist will assist in this mission by providing support to Leadfeeder’s customers via email, phone, chat and screen-share calls and will use the knowledge gained through customer interactions to help improve support processes and resources.
The ideal candidate must live in the U.S. and should have excellent communication skills with previous experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) role with software as a service (SaaS).
Customer Support Specialist at Leadfeeder
Pay: Not specified
- Answering customers’ questions and helping them resolve technical issues via phone, email, screen-share calls, and live chat.
- Using daily customer support activities to help improve and develop support processes and resources.
- Developing and managing the company’s customer support, knowledge base and social media user groups.
- Using knowledge and experience gained through customer support to assist in making improvements to the company’s help center articles to help users solve problems on their own.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) software as a service (SaaS) role.
- Experience in a B2B customer service role using helpdesk or customer management tools.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of software integrations, including Zapier, application programming interfaces (APIs) and customer relationship management programs (CRMs).
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce or other CRMs.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- 401(k) plan.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Paid parental leave.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.