Work From Home
Work From Home as an Accu-Trade Customer Success Manager for Cars.com
Cars.com is hiring a remote Accu-Trade onboarding and customer success manager.
You will be responsible for providing customer service to dealers and account executives, acting as a post-sales delivery expert and helping with the development of the Accu-Trade customer success team.
You must have at least one year of sales or customer service experience, along with a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
Accu-Trade Onboarding and Customer Success Manager
- Providing customer service to dealers and account executives.
- Acting as a post-sales delivery expert.
- Helping with the development of the Accu-Trade customer success team.
- Responding to client inquiries and offering guidance on products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of sales or customer service experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- Great time management skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.