Work From Home
Work From Home as an Entry-Level Sales Coordinator for Marriott
Marriott is hiring a sales coordinator to work remotely full time in the United States.
You will be performing general office work and sales duties, including emailing, typing, copying and writing sales-related documents such as proposals, contracts and event orders. You will also be responding to guest questions about the property facilities and services.
This is an entry-level position, but you should have a strong attention to detail, you must be comfortable using a computer, and you should be able to lift objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Sales Coordinator – US Account Sales at Marriott
- Filing, sending emails, typing, faxing and copying.
- Preparing sales-related documents such as proposals, contracts and banquet event orders.
- Promoting awareness of the brand image.
- Answering guest questions about the property.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to move, lift and carry objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Computer knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.