Work From Home
Work From Home Managing a Customer Service Team for This Healthcare Company
If you’re an experienced supervisor looking to put working in a physical contact center on hold, then you need to answer this call.
BroadPath Healthcare Solutions is hiring a remote member services supervisor. The company provides customer service, technology services and compliance. It also solves specialized business needs for health care payers and providers.
As a member services supervisor, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of representatives, keeping them on track to reach daily, weekly and monthly performance goals. Your team will receive inbound calls from current and potential members inquiring about benefits and eligibility, claims and billing and primary care physician assignments. You’ll monitor phone calls to provide coaching and feedback to team members when needed.
If this job isn’t for you, check out our Work From Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Member Services Supervisor at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions
Pay: Not Specified
- Oversee the daily, weekly and monthly activities of all team members
- Ensure performance goals are met by setting priorities for the team (performance goals include adherence, quality, service level and average handling times)
- Monitor phone calls to offer coaching and feedback to team members
- Managing team schedules
- Manage local and remote team members
Applicants for this position must:
- Have at least one year of recent experience as a supervisor in a call center environment (experience managing a healthcare member services team is a plus)
- Have experience managing employee performance and coaching team members
- Have keyboarding skills, experience using Microsoft Windows and the ability to operate new programs
- Have experience using support channels, including phone, email and chat
- Have the ability to stay focused while doing repetitive tasks
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.