Work From Home
Work Part-Time for U-Haul as a Reservation Agent and Make $14-$18/Hr
Move into your career with U-Haul.
The company is hiring part-time reservation agents to work moonlighter shifts on Mondays, Fridays, and one weekend day, plus holidays.
As a reservation agent for U-Haul, you will field inbound customer inquiries and assist with nationwide U-Haul equipment reservations over the phone. No cold calling is required.
Average pay (including weekly bonus incentives) is between $14 and $18 an hour, according to the listing.
All reservation agents are required to attend three weeks of paid training.
Part-Time Reservation Agent at U-Haul
Pay: $14 to $18/hr
- Fielding inbound customer calls for U-Haul’s toll free number and for specific moving centers across the U.S. and Canada
- Answering general U-Haul product inquiries
- Scheduling U-Haul equipment reservations
- Maintaining relationships with U-Haul staff and personnel
Applicants must have:
- At least six months of call center experience in the last three years
- General typing and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
- A quiet workspace equipped with:
- High-speed internet connect (5 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload speed)
- Computer with Windows or Mac OS required (Windows 7, 8 or 10 is prefered. Vista and Windows XP are not permitted.)
- Wired USB headset with microphone
- Medical reimbursement, dental and vision plan
- Prescription discount plan