Work From Home
Liveops Is Hiring an Agent Advocate to Support Call Center Workers
Liveops, a virtual call center company, is hiring a remote worker to support, track performance and measure satisfaction of agents for a public relations service.
The ideal candidate is process-oriented, adaptable and able to multitask.
Agent Results Associate at Liveops
- Supporting client results agents so they achieve the goals of their account plans.
- Resolving agent issues and providing feedback.
- Contributing to agent retention via support tools.
- Promoting agent engagement and advancement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of contact center or related experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience.
- Proficiency in using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible availability, which includes working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- The ability to meet the company’s requirements for a home office space.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.