Work From Home
Liveops Is Hiring an Agent Advocate to Support Call Center Workers
Liveops, a virtual call center company, is hiring a remote agent result advocate in 23 states. You will manage processes to maximize agent support and performance, delivering an excellent customer experience by personalizing interactions and promoting agent engagement.
The ideal candidate has at least one year of contact center or the equivalent work experience, is process-oriented, adaptable and able to multitask.
This position pays $13.75 per hour, and offers benefits. The job is available in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia or Wisconsin.
Agent Results Advocate at Liveops
- Supporting client results agents so they achieve the goals of their account plans.
- Resolving agent issues and providing feedback.
- Contributing to agent retention via support tools.
- Promoting agent engagement and advancement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of contact center or related experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- 401(k) match.
- Flexible vacation plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.