Work From Home
Work Remotely From 11 States as a Sales Senior Analyst for Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health, a health care services company, is hiring a sales senior analyst.
This is a full-time remote position in 11 states: Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.
You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding quotas, collaborating with team members to identify new opportunities and being proactive with customer outreach.
A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent is required, and at least two years of experience is preferred. You should be familiar with health care.
Sales Senior Analyst for Cardinal Health
- Meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Collaborating with team members to identify new opportunities.
- Being proactive with customer outreach.
- Analyzing customer data.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of experience is preferred.
- A familiarity with health care.
- Customer service experience or a customer-facing background.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.