Work From Home
Worksighted is Hiring an Inside Sales Rep With a Bachelor’s Degree
Are you a natural salesperson? Work from home as an inside sales representative at Worksighted, a technology partner.
You will be establishing outbound leads through cold calls and emails, contacting those leads and educating contacts on the business value of partnering with Worksighted.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field, along with at least one year of experience in a professional environment.
There are plenty of benefits, including health insurance, a 401(k), an HSA account and life insurance.
Inside Sales Representative at Worksighted
- Establishing outbound leads via cold calls and emails.
- Contacting inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Educating contacts on the business value of partnering with Worksighted.
- Participating in networking/industry-specific events, trade shows and sponsorship events.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- At least one year of experience in a professional environment.
- An interest in sales.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- HSA and FSA accounts.
- 401(k) and monthly cell phone stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.