Work From Home
Zapier Is Hiring a Customer Champion Team Lead (Includes Benefits)
If you love to help a team do its best work, you could snag this Zapier job as a customer champion team lead.
You’ll be charged with building a diverse, inclusive team, providing feedback and coaching individual members. The job posting notes this is a new position at the automation service company, so a little flexibility and willingness to experiment will be helpful.
You can live anywhere in the world for this job, and Zapier will cover the cost of your equipment — including a computer.
Customer Champion Team Lead, Onboarding at Zapier
- Holding weekly one-on-one meetings with three to four direct reports and your manager.
- Conducting weekly team meetings with company updates.
- Assisting customers via email or chat, including troubleshooting issues.
- Coaching, setting expectations and providing feedback to team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Leadership abilities with a focus on efficiency and problem-solving.
- Empathy toward customers, peers and direct reports.
- Superior writing skills.
- Willingness to commit to one to two years in the position.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental (U.S., UK and Canadian employees only).
- Company-match retirement plan (U.S., UK and Canadian employees only).
- Unlimited vacation policy, and you must take at least two weeks.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents.
- Two annual company retreats.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.