The Penny Hoarder Sweepstakes Offical Rules
Here are the answers to our 10th anniversary quiz (from Dec. 11).
How’d you do?
- This one was a gimme — your email address.
- B – We’ve suggested alternative configurations, but never the 60/20/20 budget.
- D – The Penny Hoarder is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- C – Although we love a good sunbeam, we’ve never written about a Sunshine Method for paying off debt.
- B – Kyle Taylor was a campaign worker before he started The Penny Hoarder.
- A – We regularly suggest you use less than 30% of your available credit to raise your credit score.
- D – Watch out for the hidden costs of college, which include your major, transportation and extracurricular activities.
- A – If you’re looking for a job in a different industry, highlight your transferable skills.
- D – F.I.R.E. stands for Financial Independence, Retire Early.
- D – If you’re trying to save on expenses in retirement, consider getting a roommate, cutting your grocery and entertainment bill and selling some belongings you no longer use.
- B – Although we’d love a world where everyone gets a puppy, for now The Penny Hoarder envisions a world where there is less money stress.