We all know money isn’t the most important thing in the world.
1. Someone said this would be worth it one day.
They were wrong, weren’t they? I think it’s time to downsize.
2. Can money buy happiness?
#MoneyIsntImportantBut it can buy a jet ski, and have you ever seen a sad person on a jet ski?
— Skylar Taylor (@skytay32) September 9, 2016
When you’re right, you’re right
3. It can, at least, buy the best memories.
You go, girl! Now, please eat a vegetable.
4. It can get you through the night.
— READY FOR STARDOM (@rstardom) September 9, 2016
You’re going to need to pinch pennies on those cocktails.
5. Oh, and the money you needed to get smart enough to make more money?
You’re going to pay that back.
6. Don’t forget the money you need to get to the places where you spend all the money.
— View from my Office (@viewfrommyoffic) September 9, 2016
Yeah, that’s gonna cost you, too.
7. The truth doesn’t come cheap.
8. Don’t forget the essentials.
#MoneyIsntImportantBut It is necessary to buy pizza, and pizza is essential
— Daniel Ashley (@DanielAshley13) September 9, 2016
And beer, for a well-rounded meal.
9. How we all feel about money, deep down.
Can’t deny it.
10. If you have enough of it…
— Brendan McInnis (@BrendanMcInnis) September 9, 2016
Your Turn: Money isn’t important, but… what kind of difference does it make in your life?
Dana Sitar (@danasitar) is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s written for Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Writer’s Digest and more, attempting humor wherever it’s allowed (and sometimes where it’s not).