1 MIN READ
This Medical Company Is Filling 4 Work-From-Home Customer Service Positions
Are you looking for a work-from-home job that’ll provide a breath of fresh air? Then Apria Healthcare may just be what the doctor ordered.
Apria, a home healthcare service provider, is looking to fill four work-from-home customer service positions. The reps will be tasked with resolving customer issues and answering inquiries about the status of their orders.
Apria offers home healthcare products and services, including home oxygen therapy, sleep apnea therapy, non-invasive ventilation therapy, negative pressure wound therapy, home medical equipment and more.
If this isn’t the job for you, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Customer Service Specialist at Apria Healthcare
Pay: Not specified
- Answering customer inquiries about order status from referral sources and patients via phone, fax, electronic documents and the web
- Receiving referral requests for home equipment and services
- Providing info on equipment, supplies and services
- Maintaining a professional etiquette when interacting with customers
- Promoting company products and services
- Following regulatory compliance policies and procedures
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and texts to patients and referrals
- Performing other duties when required
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have at least two years of related experience
- Have five years of call center experience (preferred)
- Have five years of customer service experience (preferred)
Apply here for the Customer Service Specialist position at Apria Healthcare.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.