2 MIN READ
Love to Help People? Check Out These Work-From-Home Jobs With Concentrix
You’re a people person.
You love talking to people, you love learning about people, you love helping people.
And now you can be a people person from the comfort of your couch.
Business services company Concentrix is hiring multiple work-from-home product and purchase support representatives who can provide world-class customer service for a third-party technology company.
You can choose between full- or part-time positions, which are open to anyone in the United States except residents of Vermont, Alaska, California and Seattle, Washington. You’ll need a flexible enough schedule to work varying shifts, including weekends and/or holidays.
Besides being a people person, you’ll need problem-solving, critical-thinking, analytical and data-entry skills, according to the job posting.
And although soft sales are also part of the job description, Concentrix promises there are no quotas to meet — you’ll only be expected to offer callers extensive product knowledge and helpful customer service.
Pay starts at $10 per hour, but the company notes that the rate can vary based on the skills required for a particular assignment and on geographic location.
And while the equipment requirements list might seem extensive, the company’s careers FAQ page says you don’t need to have any of it in place until you are offered a position and begin training (i.e. — Don’t buy anything until you get the job).
Depending on the assignment, there may be additional equipment requirements that the company will disclose upon making an offer.
For additional job opportunities with Concentrix, check out the virtual career fairs scheduled for June 14 and June 25 (scroll down to the Virtual Career Fairs section to sign up).
These jobs not for you? No worries: You can check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-From-Home Support Representative at Concentrix
Pay: $10 per hour
- Speaking with customers over the phone, demonstrating proper “etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism”
Establishing a rapport with customers to obtain relevant information
- Helping customers determine the best tech product for their needs
- Operating in several programs and applications simultaneously
Applicants for this position must have:
- One to two years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum typing speed of 25 words per minute
- Wired internet service (no wireless or satellite)
- Landline phone service with all call features removed
- Corded headset with noise-canceling microphone (headset must plug directly into your telephone base)
- Telephone with amplifier and mute button
- Monitor that is at least 21.5 inches
- MAC-compatible USB mouse, keyboard and adapter
- Distraction-free work space
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance
Apply here for the work-from-home support representative job at Concentrix.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She thinks people who need people are the luckiest people in the world — she’s just not one of them.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.