1 MIN READ
This Remote Proposal Writer Job With Freckle Education Pays $20/Hr
Interested in a work-from-home job in education that doesn’t require teaching?
The education company provides platforms for K-12 teachers that help them better instruct at varying levels without having to create multiple lessons for each day.
This is a part-time gig that pays $20 per hour.
The remote proposal writer will be responsible for finding and responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) that are applicable to Freckle Education.
Applicants should have strong writing skills, the ability to get work done independently and some familiarity with the education field.
If this job doesn’t really pique your interest, no worries. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook; we’re always posting new work-from-home opportunities there.
Remote Proposal Writer at Freckle Education
Pay: $20 per hour
- Monitoring and tracking RFPs
- Developing and revising content for proposals
- Designing, formatting, editing and proofreading all proposals
- Understanding and developing current education initiatives at Freckle
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in writing or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the education field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to work and meet goals independently
- Annual $1,000 stipend for professional development and learning
Apply here for the work-from-home Proposal Writer job at Freckle Education.
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.