2 MIN READ
HotelTonight Is Hiring Remote Customer Service Reps in 14 States
Editor’s note: These jobs fill up quickly! If the position you’re interested in isn’t available, we recommend searching for other work-from-home jobs in your area through ZipRecruiter.
Here at The Penny Hoarder, we love to help people find deals.
If that’s your passion, too, we’re about to help you find an awesome work-from-home job.
HotelTonight, the app that helps folks find last-minute bargains on hotel prices, is looking for full-time, remote customer service representatives. These HotelTonight jobs are available in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- South Carolina
- Washington State
This requires communicating over the phone and a solid Internet connection. So if you don’t live in one of these states with HotelTonight jobs or don’t like talking on the phone, be sure to check out The Penny Hoarder Jobs page on Facebook for plenty of other opportunities.
Customer Experience Phone Agent at HotelTonight
- Answering questions and walking customers through how the app works
- Communicating over the phone, as well as email and live chat
- Resolving billing and booking issues in real time without using a script
- Making decisions in high-pressure situations
- Taking accurate records while handling a steady stream of inbound calls
- Solving issues in the first call, if possible
- Acting as brand ambassador and living the company’s values
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience at a high-volume call center that tracks metrics
- Familiarity with tech, specifically iPhone and Android products
- The ability to multi-task across computer programs
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply it while talking to customers
- The ability to translate speaking skills into writing
- A passion for helping people and solving problems
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, and strong active listening skills
- Experience with Talkdesk, Slack and Desk.com is preferred
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) plan
- $500 in HotelTonight credit each quarter
- $50/month Internet stipend
- Stock options
Apply here for the Customer Experience Phone Agent job at HotelTonight.
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.