Keep Your Weekends and Get Sweet Benefits With This Remote Tech Gig
You love to help people.
You have a passion for assisting others on their path to success.
You are dedicated to changing the world by sharing your technical expertise with others.
But on the weekends? Nah.
If that sounds like you, then this customer success manager position with ScheduleOnce could be the job for you.
The appointment-scheduling service is searching the country for a tech head who’ll work one of these full-time shifts Monday through Friday (all times are EST):
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The job requires a multi-tasking, analytical type who’s excited about learning new business and technical skills while assisting customers in a professional, customer-friendly manner (read: lose the snark).
Accurate, detailed writing and communication skills are essential, and advanced technical writing skills are preferred for this position.
The posting didn’t indicate what the pay range was, but the job does include benefits.
Thanks to Work at Home Mom Revolution for this posting!
Not the job for you? No worries, there are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Remote Customer Success Manager at ScheduleOnce
- Answering customers’ calls and emails, providing solutions to their technical issues
- Acting as an advisor to new and potential clients
- Training and staying up to date on all things technical
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience (although the post notes anywhere from 0 to 3 years); Salesforce experience is preferred
- Technical experience, as well as the ability to master new software and recognize patterns quickly
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
Apply here for the work-from-home customer success manager job at ScheduleOnce.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.