This Dealership Will Give You $50 When You Test-Drive a New Car
Want to make $50 in about 25 minutes this weekend?
We found an awesome promotion to help you do it!
Test-drive a new Subaru, and you can get a FREE $50 Visa prepaid reward card.
How to Get a Free Gift Card From Subaru
To claim your $50, follow these steps:
1. Go to Subaru.com, click “Find a Retailer,” and enter your ZIP code.
2. Click on “View Inventory” for your nearest dealership.
3. You should see a pop-up for a “$50 Prepaid Reward Card.” If you don’t, click the green tab along the side of the page to bring it up. Fill in your contact info to receive a promotional code.
4. Take that code to your dealer, who will complete the form to confirm your test-drive.
5. Mail in the form, and you’ll receive your gift card by mail in a few weeks.
True to its brand, Subaru recommends you use your reward card to visit a national park — but there aren’t any actual restrictions. We just think it’s sweet.
A few tips from drivers who have completed this promotion:
- Contact your dealer ahead of time to ensure they’re participating in the promotion.
- Make a copy of the form with the promotional code for your records before mailing it in. (Make sure you mail the original!)
- Some drivers report receiving a Starbucks gift card, rather than Visa, and the amount may vary. Confirm the promotion in your area before heading to the dealer.
No purchase is necessary — just enjoy your test drive!
Want another $25? Test-drive a Kia before March 31.
Your Turn: Do you know of other dealerships with test-drive promotions? Share them in the comments!
Dana Sitar (@danasitar) is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s written for Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Writer’s Digest and more.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.