Williams-Sonoma Is Filling Remote Customer Service Positions in Five States
Love home decor and prefer to work from the comfort of your home? Then we might have a job for you.
Williams-Sonoma is looking to hire furniture customer service associates in five states. All are work-from-home jobs.
Furniture customer service associates are some of the first voices people hear when trying to resolve returns and replacements and get answers to questions about Williams-Sonoma products.
These full-time positions allow you to work in the comfort of your home, but there’s a catch — you have to live within 90 minutes of the company’s Care Center locations. On occasion, work-from-home employees will be asked to come in for meetings and training at these Customer Care Centers.
The available jobs are located in Columbus, Ohio; The Colony, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex); Braselton, Georgia (Northeast of Atlanta); Oklahoma City; and Las Vegas.
Heads up: The job located in Columbus does not specify if employees need to live within 90 minutes of the Care Center. We’ve called Williams-Sonoma to clarify, and we’ll update this post with further information when we hear back.
If you don’t live within a 90-minute drive of those cities, or if customer service is not up your alley, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new work-from-home there opportunities regularly.
Furniture Customer Service Associate at Williams-Sonoma
Pay: $12 per hour
- Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products and delivery information
- Provide product information, resolve issues when products may be out of stock and place orders
- Use the Williams-Sonoma guidelines to resolve issues and successfully satisfy customers
- Process returns, check inventory, and issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
Applicants for this position must have:
- Desktop or laptop computer with an accessible camera for live virtual discussions
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset
- High school diploma or GED
- Comfort navigating through multiple computer systems and internet pages
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with data entry skills
- One to two years previous experience in customer service is preferred
FYI: Everyone applying for these positions must complete an online application and assessment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401 (k)
- 40% employee discount on most merchandise
- Employee training paid by the employer
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within the company
- Reward and recognition programs, and fun contests
Apply here to become a Furniture Customer Service Associate at Williams-Sonoma.
Matt Reinstetle is a Staff Writer for The Penny Hoarder.