Work From Home
AAA Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep and Pay Starts at $17/Hour (7 States)
Ready for a fast-paced job helping travelers get roadside assistance? AAA, the automobile club, is hiring a customer service representative to connect stranded motorists.
This full-time remote job is available in Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Missouri.
After a seven week virtual paid training, which starts June 9, you will be providing customer service to more than 100 members daily. Your eight-hour shifts will start between 5:15 and 10:45 a.m..
You must have a high school diploma or GED, and one year of customer service experience. You must also complete a background check and drug screening.
Pay starts at $17.00 per hour, plus more for weekend shifts, and includes benefits like health insurance and a 401(k). Upon completion of your training, AAA will also provide all necessary equipment.
Customer Service Representative at AAA
- Processing requests for roadside assistance.
- Diffusing high-tension situations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma, GED or the equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience, call center experience preferred.
- A passion for helping people.
- Written, verbal and computer skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match and pension.
- Tuition assistance.
- Paid time off for volunteering.
- Wellness program.
- Employee discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.