Work From Home
AAA Is Hiring Full-Time Work-From-Home Help Desk Agents (Includes Benefits)
We generally think of AAA as the company to call when you’ve locked yourself out of your car or are stranded on the road with a flat tire.
If you’ve got some travel experience under your belt and can travel to Hamilton, New Jersey, for five to eight weeks of paid training, then check out this full-time, work-from-home travel help desk job with AAA.
AAA is looking for a travel help desk agent to answer customer inquiries and book travel reservations via phone and email.
Paid training will take place from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a set work-from-home shift schedule of 4 p.m. to midnight. Starting pay is $17 to $19 per hour based on experience, plus an 8% shift differential.
The position also comes with some serious benefits, including health coverage, 401(k) with 7% matching, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and nearly four weeks of paid time.
Travel Help Desk Agent at AAA Club Alliance
Pay: $17 – $19/hr plus 8% shift differential
- Accurately answering and processing customer phone calls and emails.
- Completing customer travel reservations using appropriate software.
- Resolving booking and reservation issues.
- Assisting customers with navigating the travel website.
- Participating in user testing of new systems and procedures.
- Assisting with training of Level I agents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Two to four years of travel-related experience.
- Two to four years of customer service experience.
- Knowledge of PC-based computer systems, GDS systems (Apollo preferred) and the internet.
- Paid training and holidays.
- Nearly four weeks of paid time off in the first year.
- 401(k) with 7% company matching.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- AAA Premier membership and employee travel discounts.