Work From Home
AAA Is Hiring Work-From-Home Customer Service Reps in Georgia
Attention job hunters in Georgia, this gig may be for you.
AAA’s Auto Club Group is hiring full-time customer service representatives to work from home.
Once hired, you’ll complete virtual training, which starts on Oct. 19, 2020. The schedule will be 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday. Various afternoon, evening and weekend work shifts are available after training.
As a customer service rep, you’ll work in a call center environment processing members’ requests for roadside assistance.
Customer Service Representative at AAA
- Processing member requests for roadside assistance in a timely manner.
- Updating members with the status of their requests.
- Analyzing member accounts to determine if there are additional products or services to recommend to the customer.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Live in the state of Georgia.
- Have at least six months of prior customer service experience. Call center experience is preferred but not required.
- Health insurance plans — medical, dental and vision.
- 401(k) and pension plans.
- Paid time off.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Complimentary AAA membership.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.