Work From Home
Achieve Test Prep Is Hiring a Part-Time English Instructor With Experience
You love the teaching part of teaching. But the endless papers to grade? Not so much.
If that describes you, this part-time gig as an English Instructor with Achieve Test Prep could be perfect for you.
For this job, you’ll tutor college students once a week in three-hour sessions to prepare them for standardized exams. The company provides a Powerpoint presentation, syllabus and study guide — and you don’t have to grade any papers.
Available anywhere in the U.S., the job requires a bachelor’s degree, classroom teaching experience and a command of Standard American English.
To apply for this job, click here and then select the listing titled “English Instructor – Remote/Home-based.”
English Instructor at Achieve Test Prep
- Teaching English to college students once a week in three-hour instruction sessions and two-hour tutoring sessions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three years of classroom teaching experience — at least one year of online teaching experience is preferred.
- Expert understanding of Standard American English, writing process, writing styles and MLA citation.
- Availability between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. EST for a three-hour class and a minimum of 2 hours of tutoring each week.
- Proficiency using MS Office — experience with Adobe Connect is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.