Work From Home
Allegis Transcription Needs Freelance Transcriptionists
This remote transcription job could be just your type.
Allegis Transcription is hiring freelance transcribers nationwide. As a transcriptionist, you’ll be responsible for listening to audio files — usually insurance claims, legal interviews or court recordings — and transcribing them into highly accurate Microsoft Word documents (including all the uh-huhs and ums).
Work is on-demand, and there are no minimum weekly hours — only weekly production requirements. Applicants do not need to have prior transcription experience, but there is also work available for experienced transcriptionists.
Transcriptionist at Allegis Transcription
- Transcribing legal- and insurance-related audio recordings into Microsoft Word documents.
- Meeting weekly transcription deadlines.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Stellar spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Ability to discern challenging audio recordings, including accented speech.
- A Windows-based PC with Microsoft Word (2013+) and anti-virus protection.
- High-speed internet.
- A headset and a USB foot pedal to control audio playback.
Check out related work-from-home stories: