Work From Home
Allstate Is Hiring a Remote Sales Specialist ($15 to $17.50 Per Hour)
Life is full of uncertainties. Sometimes they can be financially devastating. That’s where insurance comes in: It helps people weather difficult situations.
Insurance company Allstate is adding to its team and filling a sales specialist position. This is a full-time, work-from-home position that pays between $15 and $17.50 per hour with potential for performance-based bonuses. It also comes with a benefit package that includes a benefits package and a pension plan.
Sales Specialist at Allstate
- Engaging with customers through both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Offering alternative Allstate products to customers based on information gathered from them.
- Educating customers about the hidden risks and recommending coverage for proper protection.
- Developing a thorough knowledge base of Allstate products and marketing campaigns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience in sales.
- General computer proficiency.
- Ability to multitask, including speaking with customers while using one or more computer applications.
- An active Property and Casualty license for your state, plus appointments for non-resident licenses.
- Ability to speak more than one language (preferred).
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Stock options purchase plan.
- Pension plan.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Employee discounts.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.