Work From Home
Alumni Software Company Almabase Needs a Full-Time Sales Development Rep
For most us after graduation, the only time we pay any mind to our alma mater is about every decade — when the invitations to the anniversary party start rolling in and we’re reminded of how old we’re getting.
But Almabase wants to make your alma mater matter more than that.
The alumni management and fundraising software company is hiring a sales development representative to plan outreach initiatives for its budding sales team.
In this role, you will reach out to public and private high schools and universities to help their alumni relations teams better connect with grads.
This full-time sales position is available anywhere in the U.S. and comes with benefits like medical insurance, unlimited time off and commission bonuses based on performance.
Sales Development Representative at Almabase
- Planning outreach initiatives for Almabase to expand to new colleges and high schools.
- Generating sales opportunities through phone calls and emails.
- Reaching out to 100 schools per week.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous sales development experience.
- A track record of hitting sales goals.
- Medical insurance with dependent coverage.
- Unlimited time off.
- Stock options for top performers and senior positions.
- Annual two- or three-day retreat.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.