Work From Home
Amazon Is Hiring a Dispatch Operations Specialist — Benefits Included
Considering how much money you fork over to Amazon to shop, watch TV and control the temperature of your house, why not have them pay you for a change?
The company is hiring a full-time, work-from-home dispatch operations specialist. In this position, you’ll be supporting fulfillment transportation of all those Amazon deliveries, so you’ll need to be super organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Make your application stand out by highlighting your previous experience in administrative support or project/data management as well as your understanding of transportation operations and regulations. The post specifically encourages military spouses to apply.
Dispatch operations specialist at Amazon
Pay: Not specified
- Gathering data from multiple internal systems to support reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Working with field teams to determine driver assignments, load acceptance and driver/equipment availability.
- Reprioritizing workloads while managing multiple assignments and people.
- Helping write documents for internal and field teams and handling confidential information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree or two years experience at Amazon is preferred).
- At least one year working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- 401(k) with company match.
- Short-term, long-term, life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Parental leave and adoption assistance.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discount.
- Tuition assistance.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.