Work From Home
Amazon Is Searching 34 States for a Seasonal HR Contact Center Rep
Amazon’s Employee Resource Center team is recruiting a seasonal HR rep to help resolve requests related to leave, disability and accommodations.
This contact center job is a little different than most: It operates within Amazon, helping employees rather than customers.
The position is available in the following 34 states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
To qualify, you should have three years of experience in customer service and/or HR. Bonus points for remote work experience or a background handling leave-of-absence and disability claims.
Seasonal HR Contact Center Associate at Amazon
- Handle incoming HR questions related to leave-of-absence, disability or accommodations in the form of calls, web cases or chats.
- Resolve inquiries by referring to internal documentation.
- Log employee contacts in a case management system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in one of the 34 states mentioned above.
- At least three years of related customer-service or HR experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job