Work From Home
An Education Company Needs Temporary Customer Service Support Reps in SC
Pearson, an online learning platform for K-12 students in 48 countries, is hiring customer service support representatives to provide assistance to customers by phone and email. This is a full-time, temporary position that pays $15 per hour. Candidates must live in Columbia, South Carolina.
Customer Service Support Rep at Pearson
- Supporting customers via phone, email and chat.
- Troubleshooting issues and ensuring complete resolution by working with development, quality assurance, business units and sales groups.
- Monitoring ticket queues for open service requests and making callbacks on assigned tickets.
- Using Salesforce ticketing system to document and resolve cases.
- Escalating cases as needed for assistance from development.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer support experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving, communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with both Windows and Mac.
- Experience supporting mobile platforms (preferred).
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- A dedicated work area free of noise and distractions.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.