Work From Home
An Education Material Provider Needs a Social Media Assoc. (6-Month Gig)
Thinkful, an online education material provider, is hiring a social media associate on a six-month contract.
You’ll serve as the face and voice of Thinkful on all social media platforms — including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn — with the intent to engage with prospective students and respond to questions and comments. Previous experience managing social media for a business is required.
Social Media Associate at Thinkful
- Managing social media and community, responding to comments and posting content.
- Collaborating with internal teams to handle customer service requests.
- Building relationships with new social media communities.
- Monitoring and reporting feedback.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in customer service and managing social media on behalf of a business.
- Ability to use Sprout Social or similar community management software.
- Knowledge of custom UTMs and social media best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.