Work From Home
An Online Cooking Class Company Is Hiring Part-Time Paid Search Specialists
It takes a lot of smart strategy for any business to draw people to a company’s webpage and move the needle. Paid search can be a true difference-maker or a complete waste of money, depending on how you do it.
If you know how to build and implement paid search campaigns that drive traffic and get results, Cozymeal, an online cooking class company, has a position for you. The company is hiring several paid search specialists to help boost their paid search game. You’ll need experience with Google Adwords and Bing. (The ability to whip up a soufflé is not required but is always impressive.)
This is a part-time, remote position available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington and Washington, D.C. To apply, click here and select the location closest to you.
Part-time Paid Search Specialist at Cozymeal
- Leading efforts to increase paid traffic for Cozymeal and its affiliated brands.
- Identifying new keyword opportunities for both existing and new campaigns.
- Creating and implementing new campaigns.
- Testing current techniques with search, including bidding, audiences, ad copy and landing pages.
- Owning search strategies and sharing findings with stakeholders.
- Reaching monthly and quarterly performance goals.
- Working with SEO team to optimize keyword and content strategies.
Applicant for this position must have:
- Three or more years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable history of managing and scaling search campaigns.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing channels and their relevant KPIs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with publisher platforms such as Microsoft Ads and Google Ads.
- Familiarity with keyword bidding strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.