Work From Home
Android Users: Lionbridge Is Hiring Reviewers of Apps and Internet Searches
Android fans, your job awaits.
Internet testing service Lionbridge is looking for temporary, part-time mobile and desktop internet search reviewers. For this role, you’ll need to be a tech-savvy Android cell phone user who regularly downloads apps through the Play Store. You’ll also need a PC, as some of the tasks require you to use both your phone and computer.
You’ll work a maximum of 10 hours per week, depending on task availability.
And just a heads-up: The company will only offer one job per IP address.
US Mobile and Desktop Internet Search Reviewer at Lionbridge
- Evaluating apps and online search results to improve their content and quality.
- Completing mobile-based tasks using a cell phone and computer.
Applicants for this position must:
- Be fluent in written and verbal English.
- Be tech savvy and able to use a variety of apps and web browsers.
- Own a PC (desktop or laptop).
- Own an Android Smartphone with the latest OS version (currently v6.0 Marshmallow) and be willing to download apps regularly.
- Use Gmail daily as a primary email account.
- Be active users of social media.
- Have lived in the United States for at least the past three consecutive years and have familiarity with current historical business, media, sports, news, social media and cultural affairs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.