Work From Home
Apple Is Hiring an Experienced Full-Time Customer Service Rep
You know the saying: An Apple a day keeps the bills at bay. Or something like that.
The tech giant is searching the U.S. for an experienced customer-service rep to join the Apple retail team full time.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, plus at least two years working in a sales or customer-support role. Tech savviness is also a must, with an ability to type 45 word per minute with 95% accuracy or higher.
Schedules are flexible, between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. Central time, i.e. your 40 hours must fall within that time frame.
You’ll also have to get dressed (ugh) and be ready to appear on camera for some video calls with customers or coworkers. Communicating with customers via phone calls, email and chat messages is required, too.
To ensure you have the proper home-office requirements, Apple will pitch in to cover a digital or analog phone line and a high-speed internet connection (10 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload).
Service Specialist at Apple
Pay: Not specified.
- Providing customer support regarding Apple retail products via phone calls, video calls, email and chat messages.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years in a similar sales or customer-service role.
- An ability to type 45 WPM with 95% accuracy or higher.
- A high-speed internet connection (stipend provided).
- A phone line (stipend provided).
- An ability to work 40 hours per week between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. Central time.
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Employee stock purchasing plan.
- Home-office stipends.