Work From Home
Apple Is Hiring Full-Time Advisers to Troubleshoot Issues With Apple Pay
Work from home. For the world’s first $1 trillion company. From anywhere in the U.S.
Apple is hiring full-time at-home advisers to help troubleshoot issues customers are having with Apple Pay, a digital wallet service.
“This is an at home position and you can live in any city across the US,” the listing stated. “You do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.”
To qualify, you should have two years of troubleshooting expertise — or the equivalent in advanced technical knowledge. Some experience helping customers online, on the phone or in-person is required.
Applicants for this role will have to complete a one-to-two-week training program on a fixed schedule that could include weekend days.
Working hours are scheduled between 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST and may include weekends and holidays.
Apple Pay At-Home Adviser at Apple
- Troubleshooting Apple Pay-related inquiries across macOS, iOS and watchOS.
- Tracking and following up on advanced technical issues.
- Staying abreast of Apple technology.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of technical troubleshooting experience.
- Experience helping customers online, over the phone or in person.
- The ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- High-speed internet (10 Mbps download, 3 Mbps upload).
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Fertility assistance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts.
- Employee stock options.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job