Work From Home
Apple Is Hiring Remote Customer Service Specialists (Includes Benefits!)
Apple is one of the most recognized technology brands in the world, but sometimes its technology confuses people, has a glitch or needs a fix.
Apple is hiring customer service specialists to help these people get the answers they need. People in this role will be responsible for listening to customers’ problems and finding solutions for them.
This remote position is open to people who live anywhere in the United States, provided they have good internet access.
Customer Service Specialist at Apple
- Speaking with Apple customers via telephone, email or chat.
- Helping customers with questions about their orders or who need to make changes to existing orders.
- Staying on top of product features, changes in technology and events that may affect Apple’s customers
Applicants for this position must have:
- Exceptional English language skills – both verbal and written
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating success as a sales, customer service, or support role
- Ability to commit to a schedule during the hours of 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. (CT) within a seven-day work week, including holidays, with increased flexibility during high-volume seasons.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Stock options
- Employee discounts
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.