Work From Home
Are You a Leader? This Company Needs a Call Center Supervisor
There are jobs and then there are leadership roles. In a leadership role, you are responsible for helping your team be the best they can be. It means training, listening and helping.
ICF, a global consulting services company, is looking for a call center supervisor who can embrace this leadership role. This is a remote position with great benefits for the right candidate who has experience in a managing role within the customer service industry.
This job comes with benefits, including health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, an employee stock purchase plan, education assistance, adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement.
Call Center Supervisor at ICF
- Helping the customer service representatives provide top quality customer service.
- Managing the day to day operations of the call center.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Five or more years of experience in a leadership role in customer service-related field (call center preferred).
- Experience in an inbound call center.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient typing and documentation skills.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 17 vacation days.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Education assistance.
- Adoption assistance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.