Work From Home
Are You an Experienced Copywriter? Work for This Tech Marketing Company
Somewhere out there exists that perfect blend of wordsmith and techie geek — or tech enthusiast, if you prefer. And right now Marketreach Inc. is looking to add to its stable of freelance copywriters to write about all things tech. The person in this role will be responsible for creating the copy for brochures, infographics, video scripts and more.
Marketreach Inc. has worked with some of the biggest companies in the technology field including Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Cisco. To apply for this position, you’ll want to polish up your resume and cover letter, and you’ll want to have a few samples of B2B copy written for the technology industry.
Freelance Copywriter at Marketreach Inc.
- Generating copy for presentations, brochures, video scripts, infographics and more targeted at IT pros and tech salespeople.
- Collaborating with the in-house team of designers to mesh verbiage with visuals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four years of copywriting experience.
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of technology. Familiarity with companies like Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell Technologies, AWS, Microsoft, VMware and more.
- Ability to conduct professional, in-depth phone interviews.
- Persistence to track down the information that you require from account managers, project managers and subject matter experts.
- Daytime availability and enough flexibility for short-notice projects.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.