Work From Home
Asurion Needs Bilingual and English-Only Customer Care Reps ($13.50/Hr)
Here’s a chance to land a full-time job working from your home and get the benefits you need like health, dental, and vision insurance.
Asurion, a provider of device insurance and warranties, has opportunities for both bilingual (English-Spanish) and English-only customer care representatives. These are full-time, work-from-home opportunities that come with a benefits package. The pay is $13.50 per hour.
You don’t need extensive degrees or experience, just a high school diploma and six months of customer service experience. You must have a private workspace in your home free of distraction and noise. You’ll also need a landline phone.
Customer Care Representative at Asurion
- Providing remote support for customers who have lost or damaged devices .
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards.
- Responding to customer issues in a timely manner.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Six months experience in customer service.
- A home office that is free from distraction and noise.
- PC with Windows 7 or greater.
- High-speed internet service.
- A landline phone.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Vacation time.
- Holiday pay.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.