Work From Home
Available Pacific Time? This Company Is Hiring a Customer Service Agent
Got the patience to handle SaaS-y customers?
Springboard Retail is hiring a customer service agent to join its fully remote customer success team. This position requires a mix of customer service and technical support skills and at least one year of relevant experience in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment.
Work can be completed from anywhere but is based on Pacific time — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Founded in 2013, Springboard Retail helps the retail industry manage its customers through a cloud-based sales software system.
Customer Experience Agent at Springboard Retail
Pay: Not specified
- Resolving customer inquiries via phone calls, instant messages, emails and social media.
- Troubleshooting software or hardware issues.
- Documenting trends in customer issues and complaints.
- Meeting response-time goals and other customer service metrics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of relevant experience in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment.
- Experience with software such as Salesforce, Intercom, G Suite, Slack and Harvest.
- Ability to work on Pacific time despite location.
- Work from anywhere policy.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company matching.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.