Work From Home
Become a Remote Recruiter for This Educational Technology Company
Founded in 2012, Degreed is on a quest to make the next generation of experts by offering an online learning platform for both individuals and businesses to build the skills they need to be experts in their fields.
To help keep their mission moving forward, the company needs the right people on board. As a recruiter with Degreed, it would be your responsibility to find and hire like-minded individuals.
The position is full-time and remote, and it comes with perks like unlimited PTO, unlimited paid parental leave and a learning stipend.
Recruiter at Degreed
- Using ATS software (Lever) to review and analyze resumes.
- Using in-house software and external tools to source potential candidates.
- Conducting employment interviews.
- Working with sales, engineering and product leaders to define and create talent profiles.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least five years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or in-house setting .
- One year of technical recruiting experience.
- Extensive knowledge of ATS programs.
- Experience with SaaS or in a start-up environment.
- Experience developing creative recruiting strategies while continuously building an employer brand.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in the tech industry.
- Effective negotiating skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Unlimited parental leave.
- Child care reimbursement.
- Learning stipends.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.