Work From Home
Break Into PR With This Gig at Lawn Care Booking Company Lawnstarter
Launch a career in PR at LawnStarter.
The Austin-based lawn-care tech startup is hiring a full-time media relations associate to build relationships with journalists and garner media coverage for the company.
A background in media or marketing is preferred — as is a bachelor’s degree — but neither are required. LawnStarter will consider candidates who have a natural knack for building relationships and writing.
Media Relations Associate at LawnStarter
Pay: Not specified.
- Building relationships with journalists to foster media coverage of LawnStarter.
- Managing media contact lists and using them to pitch tailored stories to media outlets.
- Analyzing PR campaign performance and setting strategy for future campaigns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Stellar writing and relationship-building skills.
- A background in media or marketing, preferred.
- A four-year degree, preferred.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Equity options.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.