Work From Home
Bring Education to Homes as an Enrollment Management Assistant for Pearson
Online learning for K-12 has never been more important, and Pearson helps to deliver it to over 400,000 students in 48 countries.
The education company is hiring an enrollment management assistant to work remotely in the U.S. This person in this position will help families with the online enrollment process, including helping them get materials and equipment when needed. You’ll need a passion for customer service and for education. This is a full-time, work from home opportunity with benefits like health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) and parental leave.
Enrollment Management Assistant at Pearson
- Communicating with schools and families to help resolve any issues that may interfere with enrollment.
- Communicating any changes in enrollment policies to families as needed.
- Helping outbound calling campaigns to find families who need extra help enrolling.
- Helping out families by requesting learning materials and equipment as needed.
- Providing additional support to schools and families after the enrollment process concludes by tracking the reception of required documentation and assisting with re-enrollment.
- Requesting learning materials and/or equipment for enrolled families as necessary..
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Computer literacy particularly with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Relatable problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and learn new things on the fly.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a big plus.
- Willing to work late shifts from July 6 through Sept. 30.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Profit-sharing plan.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.