Work From Home
BroadPath Needs Temporary Customer Service Reps With Health Care Experience
Health care service company BroadPath is hiring nationwide.
The company has openings for coverage review representatives and is looking for applicants with a background in health care plans or medical billing. These positions are full-time and temporary. According to the company, most temporary gigs last between six and nine months with a potential to last for multiple years.
Most positions require two weeks of training, which is paid. Temporary positions may be eligible for benefits after at least one year of employment.
Coverage review reps primarily field requests related to medication by email, phone or fax.
Note: Remote employees must use specific software dubbed the BHive Platform. According to reviews on Glassdoor, this software requires a live webcam feed during working hours. So if you’re not comfortable being on camera, this might not be the gig for you.
Coverage Review Representative at BroadPath
- Handling medication-related requests from customers, pharmacists and other BroadPath departments via email, phone calls and fax.
- Entering information from providers into a BroadPath database.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Recent experience related to health plan membership or medical billing.
- Data entry and communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job