Work From Home
Build a Remote Community With This Communications Job (Experience Required)
You know how to get the team together — even when no one is in the same place.
If you have experience with internal employee communications, this job at Abstract could be the perfect fit for you. The online design platform has employees in more than 30 states and needs someone to help build a community for its remote workforce.
This work-from-home job comes with some sweet benefits, like unlimited time off and 10 weeks of parental leave.
Internal Communications Specialist at Abstract
- Designing and implementing internal communications strategy to boost engagement of a remote workforce.
- Creating engaging content that supports company priorities and growth plans.
- Developing clear, concise and compelling executive communications.
- Using employee feedback to develop engagement strategies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of employee communications experience (remote workforce preferred).
- Experience working on both proactive and reactive communications.
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time-management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Unlimited paid-time off.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 10 weeks parental leave.
- Dependent care and health care FSA.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.