Work From Home
Bundle is Paying up to $22/Hour for a Customer Support Rep to WFH Weekdays
Bundle, a skills development company, is hiring a customer support representative.
This may be a full or part-time remote position, and it pays $20 to $22 per hour.
Responsibilities include helping members via chat, emails and text, working with team members to resolve inquiries and speaking with new and potential members to increase engagement.
You must have at least one year of relevant work experience, the ability to work weekdays and communication skills.
Customer Support Representative at Bundle
- Helping members via chat, emails and text.
- Working with team members to resolve inquiries.
- Speaking with new and potential members to increase engagement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of relevant work experience.
- The ability to work weekdays.
- Communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.