Work From Home
Campbell’s Is Hiring a Customer Sales Lead Based in Austin or Charlotte
Few brands are as iconic in the United States as Campbell’s. You probably grew up eating their soup and a bunch of other products like Pepperidge Farm Goldfish or cookies and Cape Cod chips.
Right now Campbells is looking for a customer sales lead. This position needs to be based in or near Austin, Texas, or Charlotte, North Carolina, and will work with Whole Foods and UNFI, a product distributor. Other locations close to major airports may be considered. Work will focus on snack brands like Late July, Kettle and Pretzel Crisps.
This full-time, remote position comes with benefits, including health insurance and a 401(k).
Customer Sales Lead at Campbell’s
- Leading the joint business planning process and annual strategic plan with your assigned customer(s).
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Using the sales planning tool and customer investment system to create customer plans.
- Developing and implementing trade promotion strategies with the customer.
- Conducting post-event analysis to maximize future promotional opportunities.
- Monitoring and managing deduction balances and conducting post audits.
- Negotiating shelf solutions to drive retail availability and additional product placements in store.
- Conducting category business reviews.
- Selling new items to the customer and working with key customer personnel to achieve optimal distribution.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 or more years’ experience in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical thinking and analysis capability.
- Ability to pull/use syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen).
- Negotiation skills.
- Supply chain management knowledge (preferred).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee giving and matching programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.