Work From Home
Can You Motivate a Team? Sutherland Is Hiring a Remote Sales Manager
Sutherland Global helps companies run more efficiently by custom-designing digital and automated processes. It’s currently hiring a team manager to oversee a team of remote team members in the sales department. The job, which is available across the United States, comes with a full benefits package.
Team Manager at Sutherland
- Driving results for performance metrics, telephony metrics, utilization, productivity, attendance and attrition.
- Tracking queue administration, corrective delivery and attendance.
- Training, managing and continuing to develop team members.
- Understanding needs and resolving issues for both clients and team members.
- Using data reports and analysis to create effective strategies.
- Relaying crucial information with timely and accurate reports to keep leadership informed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience managing an entirely work-from-home team.
- Completed phase 1 of TMU (Team Manager University)
- Some sales knowledge and experience.
- A postgraduate degree.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to resolve issues and make improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.