Work From Home
Can You Work Pacific Time? Check Out This Customer Success Specialist Job
Time Doctor produces a time-tracking tool that helps companies see how productive their teams are while they work remotely.
Right now it’s looking for a customer success specialist who can help onboard companies with this B2B software.
This remote position is full-time. Although applicants can be located anywhere in the world, they must be available on Pacific Standard Time hours. They also must be available to “meet face-to-face” with clients in their area.
Customer Success Specialist at Time Doctor
- Seamlessly onboarding large teams.
- Building relationships with new clients.
- Touching base with existing clients to help troubleshoot and improve their customer experience.
- Creating and presenting executive business reviews.
- Meeting with large clients in your area face-to-face.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a client success role within a SaaS company.
- Experience with C-suite executives.
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell.
- Experience with Jira, Slack, and video email platform.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.