Work From Home
Care.com Is Hiring Part-Time Care Specialists (Degree Required)
Care for a part-time customer service gig at a company that helps families?
Online family-care marketplace, Care.com, is hiring part-time care specialists, aka customer service reps, to connect families with caregivers.
The company offers comprehensive care services such as senior care, child care — even pet and house-sitting services.
Care Specialists walk families through the enrollment process and match them with a caregiver who meets their needs. Specialists also screen prospective caregivers through phone calls, background checks and other methods to ensure they’re qualified for the role.
This part-time position is available anywhere in the U.S., but schedules are based on Eastern time, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Weekly schedules can fluctuate, with a minimum of 10 hours a week and a maximum of 29. Previous phone experience (specifically in sales or customer service) and a bachelor’s degree are required.
Care Specialist at Care.com
Pay: Not specified.
- Signing up families for care programs, answering questions and providing guidance throughout the enrollment process.
- Screening potential care providers who want to list their services on Care.com.
- Assisting families while they choose and interview caregivers.
- Follow up to make sure families are satisfied.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Phone experience in a customer-service or sales role.
- Availability to work at least 10 hours a week on Eastern time.
- Experience as a child care worker and/or knowledge of child development (preferred).
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Organizational skills and a attention to detail.
- Discretion regarding sensitive information.