Work From Home
Citizens Bank Is Hiring Remote Mortgage Underwriters in 8 States
Help homebuyers secure their next home — from the comfort of yours.
Citizens Bank, a Rhode Island-based financial institution founded nearly a century and a half ago, is hiring conventional mortgage underwriters across several states. The positions are fully remote, full-time and come with benefits.
At least three years of conventional mortgage underwriting experience and knowledge of automated underwriting systems are required.
The positions are available in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, Rhode Island and South Carolina.
Note: The applications are broken up by state. Be sure to apply using your state’s application.
- Arizona residents, apply here.
- Colorado residents, apply here.
- Florida residents, apply here.
- Illinois residents, apply here.
- Ohio residents, apply here.
- North Carolina residents, apply here.
- Rhode Island residents, apply here.
- South Carolina residents, apply here.
Conventional Mortgage Underwriter at Citizens Bank
- Underwriting conventional mortgage loans using automated underwriting systems, including Desktop Underwriter (DU) and Loan Product Advisor (LPA).
- Communicating with customers and colleagues frequently and through video conferencing software.
- Adhering to agency guidelines.
- Meeting productivity and quality metrics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residency in one of the eight states mentioned above.
- At least three years of related conventional mortgage underwriting experience.
- Knowledge of automated underwriting systems (DU and LPA).
- The ability to work overtime as needed.
- Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits.
- A 401(k) plan with company match after one year.
- 18 to 27 days of paid time off, plus 10 bank holidays.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Tuition reimbursement plan of up to $5,250 per year.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job